Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tyra Banks Has got to Be On Her Own Friend's List

Sometimes, you may feel like a lawnmower in the face is the best way to get attention, but I assure you, those damn thing are heavy. You may even try to do what I do and open your eyes really, really wide when people glance your way. It doesn't hurt to have a pair of rapist glasses, but you may have to improvise. Many people actually have problems getting attention, but most do fine compared to this blog.

You can look at all of the different network communities and tell right away that the ones that get all of the attention are the most self-centered wastes of oxygen you can imagine, but at least Tom's still my friend. What I'm really tired of seeing though is a 15-year-old girl that takes an overhead picture that accentuates her boobs and adds the comment to the photo, "I hate this one". You know what I do with pictures I really hate? I write an email to Tyra Banks and tell her to talk about herself some more while her camera operator kills himself out of shame.

Myspace recently tried a new look for their bulletins by putting how many times each one has been viewed on there. About a day later, they removed it. I'm kinda glad actually. All I saw on my bulletins were 1, 1, 1, 1...... But after all of the shrapnel was cleared, Tom is still my friend.


and this is just for fun. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

You can always take solace in Tom. Tom doesn't judge you. He won't complain if he's not in your top eight. He just is.